In her late twenties, Mariko Hirakawa transitioned from life as a professional ballet and contemporary dancer to becoming a full-time yoga instructor. She has studied pre-medical courses at NYU, Chinese medicine at an acupuncture school, energy healing & shiatsu from a Master, and Ayurveda - a time-tested system of healing that integrates seamlessly with yoga. After extensive study with experts and 27 years of yoga instruction experience, Mariko has become an internationally recognized yoga and Ayurveda expert.
Mariko has since founded Visionary Yoga, an interdisciplinary approach to peak performance and personal mastery by blending the ancient wisdom of yoga and Ayurvedic traditions with the latest research on brain science and personal development. She works with business leaders, entrepreneurs, and high performers to create a highly attuned physical, mental and emotional state for optimal performance.
But how does this relate to you? Let’s unpack Mariko’s teachings...
- How to identify fear and other mental blocks...and eliminate them on the spot
- How shifting your mindset and thinking with your limiters turned off will revolutionize every area of your life; from business to relationships
- Why creating a Not-To-Do list is the step you’re missing to complete your To-Do list
- Why corporate retreats are the key to reigniting your business relationships
- Bonus Tip: How to reach out to influencers and get a positive response every time
Subscribe & Review The Bacon Wrapped Business Podcast Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Bacon Wrapped Business! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!